Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Unanswered queries on Leaseholder Bills (2)

On 20th May I wrote to the Complaints Team regarding unanswered queries to Leasehold Services (one query to Sandra Canham had not even been acknowledged). See previous post.

I have not had a reply from the Complaints Team to acknowledge the Complaint. 

I have not had a reply from anyone.

I had copied the Complaint to Cllr Padmore. Cllr Padmore wrote to Sandra Canham asking for a response. She replied to him and he forwarded her reply to me.

Dear Cllr Padmore,

my apologies for not acknowledging your e-mail. We are still investigating some of the repairs queries raised by Sue Lawes, I am sorry this is taking some time but we do want to provide information in the detail that Sue has requested. We are working with our Repairs Service to achieve this.

regards
Sandy Canham
Head of Leasehold Services


So, is Cllr Padmore my secretary? No, he is not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment